All applications MUST be submitted to the Navajo Nation Department of Personnel Management (NNDPM) on or BEFORE 5:00 p.m. on the specified closing date.
Applications are accepted via email(email@example.com), mail (P.O. Box 7080 Window Rock, AZ 86515), fax (928) 871-6976, and also hand-delivered to DPM office.
DPM does not make copies. When emailing, please print, sign and scan your application as an actual signature is required.
If the closing date has passed, you may contact the DCD department about the status of a JVA position.
- Certificate of Navajo Indian Blood (CIB) to receive Navajo Preference.
- Copy of HS Diploma / GED Certificate
- Copies of transcripts and degree(s) to receive credit for education.
- Certifications (i.e. First Aid, CPR, etc.)
- Copy of Valid State Driver’s License
- Copy of Commercial Driver License (CDL) if needed
- (Non-Navajo Spouse) to receive preference under the NEPA. The following is required: Proof of marriage by a marriage license, proof of residency and spouse’s Certificate of Navajo Indian Blood